I've been torn here lately. While I enjoy posting on my blog, it is also a lot of work for me. Yes, I know it's not that hard but it's more the finding the time to do it than anything. I post some while I'm at work but most of the time, I have to make time to sit down and post when I'm home in the evenings. The evenings are very hectic in our house...by the time I get dinner cooked, the kitchen cleaned, the boys' baths and to bed it's late and I'm tired and ready to go to bed. Whew!
My question to you is this: Do you enjoy reading my blog?
I know that a lot of people post these deep, profound thoughts and others post neat ideas, etc. I'm just your everyday, average person. My blog is about my life: everything from the crazy to the excellent to the sad. What you see is what you get. But I often catch myself wondering if it's really all the interesting to anyone but me.
So, if you enjoy reading my blog and would like to continue to read it, leave me a comment and let me know. If you think it's a waste of my time and yours, let me know that too. This isn't a ploy to get blog comments! I'm truly interested to know if anyone out there likes my stories and what I have to say.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
Posted by Sarah at 11:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I enjoy your blog! I enjoy it because I get to read about things that I would otherwise have no clue about! Like the post about taking the boys to Petit Jean. I stopped posting on my blog for a couple of months and seriously considered deleting my blog, but I missed posting!
Yes!! How else am i going to know whats going on in your life. I love reading your stories about your boys!! So don't quit!! but I am one of those that post something just about everyday.....I know...LOSER!! =)
I love reading your blog...we saw each other everyday for several years and this is an easy way for us to keep up with each other...and the occassional lunch! I am like you...my blog is about what we are up to...nothing earth shattering!
yes girl, I love looking at your blog! I don't check it every day but I do catch up with you guys!
And Gina found me from your blog to my blog and we live in the same neighborhood! SMALL WORLD
I enjoy reading your blog, too!! Your kids crack me up with their 'every-day' antics & your stories are too funny :) I'm sure my blog bores most people, too - but OH. WELL. Keep it up, please!!!
Post a Comment