From a former Band Member, might I add, I'm so excited for your sister!!! How awesome!!! I was never on drum line, since I twirled, but my friends taught me a few 'tricks-of-the-trade' when they could - so jealous!! Congrats!!
These are the confessions of a Diet Coke addict.
I'm a spunky mother of two amazing boys. I married John, my high school sweetheart - he has to be the most patient man alive to put up with my mood swings and my ridiculously sarcastic sense of humor. I'm addicted to Diet Coke. I love to quote lines from movies. I love to listen to all different types of music. I work full time and I'm a full time mom and wife. Some days I don't know how I manage to do it all but I know it's by the grace of God. I love to watch reality TV because it lets me turn my brain off and just laugh for a little while. I love to drink margaritas. Most importantly, I love my family and my friends!
1 comments:
From a former Band Member, might I add, I'm so excited for your sister!!! How awesome!!! I was never on drum line, since I twirled, but my friends taught me a few 'tricks-of-the-trade' when they could - so jealous!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment