Monday, February 2, 2009

Well, It's Official...

Well, it's official...I no longer have toddlers or babies living in my house...I have two boys. While this is something I have secretly known for a while, I've been in denial. Luke is my baby and I'm trying to keep him that way for as long as I can. This morning, I was informed that they don't want to watch Playhouse Disney anymore, that they wanted to watch the Power Rangers instead while they are getting dressed in the morning. Now, this may seem innocent enough but it was like a knife through my heart. My boys are growing up so fast - and I'm so afraid that I'll blink and miss something! I'm trying to savor every last bit of them wanting to sit with me and wanting to be with me because I know, that in a couple of years, hanging out with mom will be "so uncool." I had always heard that time goes by so much faster once you have kids and I never truly understood what that meant until the boys were born.


Jacob Thomas Luyet - June 25, 2003


Luke Alan Luyet - January 13, 2005

Jake seeing Luke for the first time.


Jake's Kindergarten School Picture - Septepmber 2008


Luke's Preschool School Picture - October 2008

0 comments: