Well, today is the day - the start of Lent and the start of my pledge to give up Diet Coke. Some of you may be thinking, so what? but others of you realize how big a deal this really is for me. I'm not a healthy person, by any stretch of the imagination, and I want to change that. I feel like this is a small thing that I can change that can really help me feel better. Wish me luck.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Today's The Day
Posted by Sarah at 11:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh my goodness - good luck, girl!! I am always so curious as to who's giving up what for Lent & to see if they stick with it!! I'm pullin' for ya :)!
Hope DAY 1 has been ok! You can do it and you will feel better, too!
Post a Comment