Monday, February 2, 2009

One More Thing...

I guess I might as well post that I am also on the "Twilight" bandwagon. I have NO earthly idea why I waited so long to start reading them. Maybe becuase I'm 27 years old and a love story about a high school girl who is in love with a vampire sounds a bit young for me...but I figured that it wouldn't hurt anything to give the first one a go (compliments of my sister at Christmas). I have never enjoyed reading so much in my life. Yes, that's a bold statement - but it is 100% true. These are literally the best books I have ever read.

3 comments:

Nic said...

oh my goodness!! I love it. I read all four in a week!! and now I'm a big loser and REreading them! TEAM EDWARD!!

Dallas Family said...

I haven't read them...and I like to read! I guess time is what I don't have :)

Lunch very soon!!

april said...

Okay - so I've had these books for about a month now....still haven't finished the first one....everyone is getting pretty impatient with me...
p.s. I can read - I just rarely have enough time to :)