A few things you may not know about me!
1. I am obsessive compulsive about my desk at work...so much so that my co-workers will move things around before I get to work and see how long it takes me to notice.
2. If I could win a shopping spree to any store in the world, I would pick Target.
3. My favorite chip is Salt & Vinegar Pringles.
4. I have been offered the position after EVERY job interivew that I have been on.
5. My guilty pleasure is Bravo's "The Real Housewives" - all of them; Orange County, Atlanta, and New York.
6. I want to have gastric bypass surgery.
7. I'm scared of the dark.
I Tag:
The Heslep Family
The Dallas Family
Chaotic Ark Family
Mathis Mania
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Tag - You're It!
Posted by Sarah at 1:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I saw Salt and Vinegar chips yesterday and I thought of you and I LOVE the Real Housewives of Orange County too!!
And wow, that totally rhymed!! LOL
Post a Comment