I've gotten this survey from several people both on Facebook and in email...so I thought I'd post my answers here too.
1. My middle name is Cormier (pronounced "Core-me-ay" which is my mother's maiden name.
2. I have a butterfly tattoo on my left foot.
3. I'm TERRIFIED of clowns.
4. I haven't been Catholic my whole life. I started the conversion process in 1999 and was brought into full Communion with the church in 2000. I was raised Southern Baptist.
5. I kick ASS at any game that has to do with music/movie/television trivia.
6. I have to sleep with the door open, on the side of the bed furthest away from the door.
7. My boobs are really big AND real. :) (Sorry, I had to throw that in there).
8. My favorite dessert is cheesecake.
9. My sister is 10 1/2 years younger but 6 inches taller than me.
10. I bite the inside of my lip when I'm nervous.
11. Def Leppard is my all time, absolute favorite band - even though their first album came out before I was born.
12. My first car wouldn't go over 40 miles an hour until the engine warmed up really good.
13. My husband is a foot taller than me.
14. I will not buy cheap hot dogs.
15. I was one of the people who cut the ribbon at the grand opening of Wild River Country.
16. My dream vacation is to go to Italy.1
7. I have a dog name Weiland - named after Scott Weiland from the Stone Temple Pilots. Come one, give me a break, I was 15 when I got him.
18. I have never been stung by a wasp or a bee.
19. My guilty pleasure is cinnamon toast and a Diet Coke.
20. I have 10 nieces and nephews.
21. I will not, under any circumstances, stay home by myself.
22. My dad works for Channel 7.
23. I'm allergic to cats.
24. I have ZERO rhythym...I couldn't dance even if my life depended on it.
25. My mom is a breast cancer survivor.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
25 Random Things About Me
Posted by Sarah at 8:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I sooo just thought you had like 3last names!!
I'm so glad you cleared that up for me, haha!!
p.s. had cinnamon toast for breakfast - delish!
Post a Comment