The official score: Rolling Pin, 1 vs. Luke Alan, 0.
Last night while in the kitchen keeping me company, Luke decided he was going to get out my rolling pin. He's played with it in the past - he thinks it great fun that he can roll it across the floor. I told him, "Bubbie, you'd better put that up - you don't need to be playing with that". Of course he didn't listen and I was in the middle of something so I couldn't take it away from him right then. Literally, not 5 seconds later, he starts screaming at the top of his lungs. He was on his knees, holding on to either side of the rolling pin, and rolling it out on the floor when it came out from under him and he fell face first onto the rolling pin. He took a huge chunk out of his lip and was bleeding all over the place. He was freaking out, I was freaking out - it just wasn't a good situation! :) A little TLC and an ice pack later, he was ready to go play - fat lip and all.



0 comments:
Post a Comment