Today, I took Jake to the fair for the first time. I remember going to the fair when I was a kid, but I haven't been in YEARS! He had such a great time! First we went to see all the farm animals. He got to see goats, sheep, roosters and chickens, cows (lots of cows), and rabbits.
Jake and Aunt Katy petted the goats.
Although he thought they were cool, he was scared to death to stand by the rooster cage for a picture!
Almost all of the pigs were sleeping like this one.
After we looked all the animals, we headed over to the rides. Our noses were much appreciated to get out of the animal area. :)

The first ride that Jake rode was called "The Dragon Wagon." He had a blast!!!
Jake also did the "Treehouse Slide" - the inflatible slide. He liked it so much, he did it twice!
All in all, Jake's first visit to the fair was a success! In my opinion, Saturday afternoon is the time to go - it's daylight, for one and there aren't as many "scary" people there....it's like the old cliche says "The freaks come out at night!". Ha!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Jake's 1st Visit To The Fair
Posted by Sarah at 6:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I can't believe you took him to the fair! I'm so proud of you!!!
We went to the fair today too, I think around 11. It was the boys' first time and Kylie hadn't been in a few years. You are right, going during the day is MUCH better.
Looks like he had a good time at the Fair! Ava sure did - she is a Ride Junkie! Love the new background, too :)
Post a Comment