Jake got his first "mid-term" progress report the other day. Mrs. Moix said that Jake is doing wonderfully. He has a couple lower-case letters that he has trouble recognizing but other than that, he is doing great! She did say he can be a little "chatty" at times - which he obviously gets from me - but hopefully after he gets a little more comfortable, he will stop talking so much! :)
The other night, Jake was practicing his letters and he called me over to show me what he had done: he had picked out the letters and spelled out his name. While he already knows how to spell and write his name, actually picking out the letters from flashcards has always been a little challenging for him. I was so proud of him and he was VERY proud of himself!!!




1 comments:
I certainly hope his teacher gets over him being "chatty" - he can't help it if he's a social butterfly!! I saw your comment on Nic's blog & thought I'd fill you in... the headers are made at www.scrapblog.com :)
Post a Comment