Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Stinker!

Last night was a good night at Luyet house...the boys were fairly well behaved, everyone was happy, and everyone was in their OWN beds! Jake falls asleep in like literally 5 minutes after he gets in bed. Luke, on the other hand, is a completely different story. Some nights he will be up to midnight - and that's with limited sugar and no cokes! John and I were in bed, watching a movie, when I heard the refrigerator door slam. Without even getting out of bed, I knew who the culprit was. "Luke Alan, get in bed!" I yelled....no response. "Luke Alan!" Still no response...all the while, he's in there moving around and making all kinds of noise. So I finally got up to go see what kind of trouble he was getting into. The second I hit the kitchen, he took off - so I knew he had done something wrong. There, in my sink, were 6 eggs that had been cracked open. I asked him, "Bubbie, what did you do that for?" The best he could come up with was "I don't know!". That child, I swear....he's always into something...but I love him just the same. :)


0 comments: