Wednesday, September 10, 2008

FINALLY! Praise God!

When I try to describe Luke in a few words, this is what comes to mind: hilarious, stubborn, determined. Many of you know how interesting it can be when you want him to do something but he has other ideas....as was the case with trying to potty train him. We tried so many different things to get him interested (yes, I know you aren't supposed to push them) but he would just stand there, hands on his hips, and say "I don't want to. I want to wear a pull up!" The funny thing about it is that he is "Mr. Independent" - he wants to do anything and everything for himself - but I guess going to the potty wasn't high on his list of priorities!! :) Thankfully, the little lightbulb FINALLY went off in his head over labor day weekend and I am proud to say that he is officially potty trained!!!! He is so proud to be a "big boy" now and we are so proud of him for finally doing it!!!! Congratulations, little man!! We love you!



1 comments:

Dallas Family said...

Girl...I know how you feel...Isn't it great?! I can officially say I will be doing no more potty training!!