"Hello, my name is Luke"
"Hi Luke"
"I'm here because I'm addicted to Sharpie markers"
I swear I'm going to be gray by the end of the year! Luke has an extreme affection for Sharpie markers. Loves them. I mean LOVES them! This child lights up like Christmas morning when he gets his hands on one. John uses them everyday at work and usually one will make it home in his pocket at the end of the day, and thus ending up on my kitchen counter when John cleans his pockets out. I will get them and put them up in a "safe" place. It doesn't matter what I do, Luke ALWAYS seems to find them. I honestly think he has a stash of them somewhere that I cannot find. He's defaced just about everything in the house (see this post for an example of his handy-work) and now, not even his favorite toys are safe. Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! What am I going to do with this child?!
"Woody" post face-lift a-la Luke Alan.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Sir-Marx-Alot
Posted by Sarah at 1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
that is funny! i wanted to tell you i made your hashbrown casserole recipe last night for my family and they were going nuts! it was SO GOOD! seriously! my dad smoked ribs yesterday and we all had a big dinner last night and your recipe was perfect :)!
Post a Comment