Thursday, April 30, 2009

8 Things

I stole this from my cousin, Allison. :)

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. The vacation day I have scheduled tomorrow. A day to do nothing but get the house organized.
2. Mother's Day.
3. The day when I can fit into my skinny jeans again (whenever that may be).
4. Getting a pedicure and getting my nails done (No, that's not 2 things, they go hand in hand).
5. Getting home from work and spending time with my family.
6. Finishing Breaking Dawn sometime before hell freezes over.
7. The day when I can finally finish my Masters degree.
8. Eating lunch with Jake tomorrow.

8 things I did yesterday:
1 Worked.
2. Talked to Lori on the phone.
3. Made Luke a Jelly Sandwich.
4. Drank a yummy Diet Coke.
5. Visited my parents.
6. Cried.
7. Hit the snooze button.
8. Hugged my boys.
8 things I wish :
1. That I had more patience.
2. That people were nicer to each other.
3. That my boys will grow up to be the gentlemen that I want them to be.
4. That I had more confidence and could stand up for myself more often.
5. That I had $10,000.
6. That the ones who truly deserve the credit get recognized.
7. That I could have an unlimited supply of Diet Coke for the rest of my life.
8. That I could have a spa day complete with massage, facial, and nap!
8 shows I watch on t.v:
1. The Real Housewives - all of them.
2. The Young and The Restless
3. American Idol
4. Top Chef
5. Project Runway
6. Man vs. Food
7. Iron Chef
8. Mythbusters

8 favorite Web sights:
2. http://www.weather.gov/ (gotta know what the weather is doing!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday must've been a crying day... I cried too. blah.

april said...

Hey - I forgot to tell you I did my '8 Things' on my blog! No, you didn't tag me, but 8 is my favorite #, so I had to copy-cat :)