Whenever someone asks me what my favorite time of year is, I always say Christmas time. I love all the decorations and Christmas music and Christmas cards....I love driving around and looking at Christmas lights with the boys and I love how excited the boys are about Santa coming. Christmas time is supposed to be about family and friends and, most importantly, about the birth of Jesus. So why is it always so stressful?! I'm sitting here, taking a break for the rat race, posting on my blog because I am literally about to pull my hair out thinking about the cleaning that needs to be done, the mound of gifts that still need to be wrapped, and making sure that I have everything I need to make the dishes I'm supposed to bring to not one but TWO Christmas celebrations tomorrow. Seriously. I think all this running around and stressing is ridiculous. Not one time today have I said "Yay, it's Christmas tomorrow!" Instead it's "I still have to wrap all the gifts. I still have to clean up the house. I still have to bake." Crazy. I want to be a little kid again when Christmas time was just about waiting for Santa. Whew! I feel SO much better now that I got that all out!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I'm so glad you feel better now...I know it is a little stressful, but it's all SO worth it in the end! Hope you get to enjoy the rest of your day. :)
Post a Comment