Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy or forward the e-mail once you have inserted your own answers. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you......
Tis the Season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Bags – I am gift-wrapping retarded – my presents look like a 2 year old wrapped them.
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial with white lights.
3. When do you put up the tree? As soon after Thanksgiving as I can convince John to drag it out of the attic.
4. Do you like eggnog? Gross!
Where did 5 go??
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A bicycle
7. Hardest person to buy for? My father-in-law
8. Easiest person to buy for? My sister – praise God for ITunes cards!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes – I have a regular one and a Precious Moments one.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Stationary that had my name misspelled
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
13. When do you start shopping? Black Friday!!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No, but I have recycled Christmas bags and bows
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Chocolate Covered Almonds
16. Lights on the tree? Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? Veni Veni by Manheim Steamroller
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home if at all possible!!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes, with the assistance of Google
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I have a patriotic Santa on top of my tree – this year, it will be a big bow.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The long lines at the stores.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? In the past it has always been Red, White, & Blue – but this year, I’m changing things up!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham, Potato Casserole and Brown & Serve Dinner Rolls
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Perfume – I’ve been out for 2 months!!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Christmas Survey
Posted by Sarah at 3:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment