Monday, December 8, 2008

The ABC's of Christmas

All of the St. Joseph Kindergarten students did a little presentation today called the ABC's of Christmas. Jake had a line - "Q is for quietness when I pray" and I was so nervous that he was going to get up there and not say a word. If you remember back to his first choir performance where he decided to not sing, you can understand my apprehension. Well, turns out that my little toadfrog did just fine. You can barely hear it on the video (which was taken with my cell phone) but, I think they partnered up the two quietest kids in the whole school. :) Enjoy!


Jake is on the right in the red.

All 3 classes singing "We Wish You A Merry Christmas"

2 comments:

april said...

Oh, that was so sweet! So glad he was a little bit more comfortable this time & that I could actually hear him :)!

Dallas Family said...

Way to go Jake!