I was home yesterday with Jake, who has been running an unexplained fever since Wednesday night. Today, I'm home with BOTH Jake and Luke, again, with fever. Seriously? Don't get my wrong - I LOVE my kids - but when they are out of their everyday routine, they turn into little demon spawns. OK, maybe that's a bit drastic - more like little monsters - or, as my husband would say, "little Sarahs." I don't remember being quite that bad when I was their age, I didn't have any siblings to antagonize either. I find it humorous that God blessed me with boys because I didn't have any brothers and I only had 2 boy cousins that I saw every once in awhile. I am constantly asking John "Is that normal?" when they stand there and kick each other in the shins and die laughing or when they sit there with their hands down their pants checking out the "goods." Even the dog is a boy. My house is on testosterone overload. Maybe someday I will be blessed with that sweet baby girl I have been hoping and praying for. :)
Friday, March 20, 2009
Sick!
Posted by Sarah at 5:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hope the boys are feeling better!
Post a Comment