Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Little Songbird...well, sort of.

Jake is a member of the choir at St. Joseph. He loves it - he gets to stay after school once a week for practice and he's always singing around the house. Yesterday, the choir sang a special song in the all-school Mass. Of course, being his first "performance", I had to go. Below is the video from his breakout performance. He's in the front row on the very end (closest to the camera). If you look at him real close, you will notice that his mouth does not move ONCE! He said to me when I picked him up "Mama, I did not use my voice at all because I was scared" Maybe next time, he will be brave enough to actually sing. :)


2 comments:

april said...

How precious!! Hopefully next time he will feel comfortable enough to just belt it out :)

Dallas Family said...

Too cute! He will be singing solos before you know it :)