Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A to Z

My friend Nicole did this on her blog. Thought I would Join in.


A -Age: 27 - at least until tomorrow.
B- Bed Size: Queen - but I would LOVE a king!
C- Chore you hate: All of them - but mostly folding/putting away laundry.
D- Dog's Name: Max
E- Essential start to your day: I have to have a Diet Coke by 9 or else I'm very difficult to deal with. :)
F- Favorite Color: Pink!
G- Gold, Silver, or Platinum: Silver
H- Height: 5'2 and proud of it!
I- Instruments you play: None. :) My mom attempted to make me learn the piano but that didn't work out.
J- Job Title: Wife, Mother, Office Administrator, ISO Manager
K- Kids: Jake & Luke - and sometimes I think my husband counts as a 3rd kid.
L-Living Arrangements: Husband, kids, dog
M- Moms name: Joy
N- Nicknames: none
O- Overnight stay in the hospital other then Birth: When I was 3, I was in the hopsital for the flu.
P- Pet Peeve: When my husband is trying to tell me a story while I'm trying to watch my soap opera!
Q- Quote from a movie: "Well in a good shoe I usually wear a size 6 but a 7 feels so good that I buy a size 8!" - Steel Magnolias
R- Right or Left handed: Right
S- Siblings: Katy
T- Time you wake up: 5:45
U- Underwear: Cotton and comfy!!
V- Vegetable you dislike: Lima beans. VOMIT!
W- Ways you run late: I hit snooze one too many times and it's all down hill from there!
X- X-rays you've had: Teeth, ankles, arm
Y- Yummy food you make: Homemade Mac & Cheese, Potato Casserole
Z- Zoo Favorite: the best part about the zoo is the part where you leave - becuase it STINKS! :)

1 comments:

Nic said...

Happy Early Birthday!!! Hope you have a great one!