Happy Anniversary! Love all the pictures! How neat! And, so glad everyone is ok from the storm. My sister's backyard had some damage. She lives in Southwind 2. She said it was the most terrifying thing she had ever experienced!
Congrats on 7 years ... I've heard about the 7 year itch and hope it doesn't apply to you/us. I don't think I'll have to think about it anyway. It amazes me to look back on pictures and see how young and innocent we once were, lol.
These are the confessions of a Diet Coke addict.
I'm a spunky mother of two amazing boys. I married John, my high school sweetheart - he has to be the most patient man alive to put up with my mood swings and my ridiculously sarcastic sense of humor. I'm addicted to Diet Coke. I love to quote lines from movies. I love to listen to all different types of music. I work full time and I'm a full time mom and wife. Some days I don't know how I manage to do it all but I know it's by the grace of God. I love to watch reality TV because it lets me turn my brain off and just laugh for a little while. I love to drink margaritas. Most importantly, I love my family and my friends!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!!! :)
happy annicersary guys! may GOD BLESS!~torasa
Happy Anniversary! Love all the pictures! How neat! And, so glad everyone is ok from the storm. My sister's backyard had some damage. She lives in Southwind 2. She said it was the most terrifying thing she had ever experienced!
Congrats on 7 years ... I've heard about the 7 year itch and hope it doesn't apply to you/us.
I don't think I'll have to think about it anyway.
It amazes me to look back on pictures and see how young and innocent we once were, lol.
Post a Comment