Big news from the Luyet house...
Jake lost his first tooth last night!!
He was so brave! He stood there and let his daddy pull it. I was so shocked because this kid is afraid of his own shadow but he was determined that he was going to lose that tooth yesterday. In fact, Jake was afraid of the tooth fairy coming to visit....so afraid that it kept him up for over an hour after he got in bed last night. So, Mom to the rescue - I told him I would take the tooth fairy pillow (compliments of Nanny Joy) and put it on my nightstand so the tooth fairy would come to my room instead of his! Bless his little heart!
That has to be the tiniest little tooth ever!




1 comments:
Way to go, Jake! You will be amazed at how quick the rest will start coming out...Kylie just lost #10!
Post a Comment