I was sitting at my desk the other day and when I looked out the window I saw this HUGE (and I mean HUGE) spider chilling out on the spiderweb beside my window. The thing was CREEPY...I felt like I had a stalker. Anywho. I became inpatient and got tired of waiting on maintenance to come and rid my window of the huge spider web. So Friday afternoon, Roseann (my esteemed co-worker) and I grabbed our canned air and decided to rid my window of it's arachnid stalker. If you turn a can of canned air (the stuff you use to clean off computer equipment, etc) upside down, it freezes - and will freeze anything it comes into contact with. Finally after a couple of minutes, we had frozen the little bugger so much that he was no longer going to be a threat. :) We did, however, put him in a Tupperware container and set him on our other co-workers desk. He screamed like a little girl, which was the desired reaction! Ha Ha! :)
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Arachnaphobia!
Posted by Sarah at 3:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Holy Cow....You guys would have just had to roll me right on into the ER!
OMG!! I'm getting the creeps just looking at that!!
EW SICK! I HATE spiders. So. much. Ew. I nominated you for an award by the way! :)
Post a Comment