Friday, January 30, 2009

Through The Years

The other day, Lori posted some pictures of her and Clay from back when they started dating. So, essentially, I'm stealing/borrowing the idea from her - with a few more pictures added. These are some of my most favorite, most special pictures of the people who are the closest to me in my life. Not only am I blessed with such an amazing family, I have been twice blessed by having some of the most amazing friends a person could ever wish for. Enjoy the blast from the past! :)


John and I on my 16th birthday.


Lori and I in the cafeteria - circa 1998. This picture was in the yearbook that year.


Jamie and I at lunch - 1998.


This is my favorite picture of John and I - June 1998


Lori and I - Prom 1998


Lori and I at her graduation - May 1998


I took this picture of John for an assignment for Photography class - 1999


John and I - St. Joseph Senior Prom 1999

Nick and I after GQ Review - 1999

Nick and I on the last day of school - senior year - 1999

A picture of Jamie and I that was in our senior ad - 1999
This picture was taken at my graduation lunch - the day after graduation. I'm pretty sure that of the four of us in this pic, not one of us got more than an hour of sleep the night before. Jamie is going to be SO pissed at me for putting this one up!! Ha!

1 comments:

Dallas Family said...

I need a scanner! Can you believe that was 10 years ago (or longer?!?). I wish I still looked like that :)